Country Care Assisted Living is a state-licensed Family Home offering up to six residents’ personalized long-term, respite and independent care to the elderly. The facility rests on 40 acres of rolling hills in the Farwell community. Our many amenities include wooded walking trails, beautiful gardens, decks and patio for outdoor entertainment to provide you or your loved ones a peaceful atmosphere in a country setting. These are just a few of the activities that allow unparalleled peace of mind and quality of life.
Our approach to care is giving our residents a home where they can enjoy a quiet, peaceful life while receiving the care they deserve. We cater to our residents’ individual needs from independent suites with apartment like setting to end of life services all in a home atmosphere. Our staff, include CNA’s and an RN, are compassionate caregivers who enjoy spending time with the residents engaging them in games, crafts and exercise therapy.
We coordinate care bringing an on-site Primary Care Physician to our residents. And our home health care nurses, physical and occupational therapists come in as needed to assist with special health needs. In addition, we now care for our residents through end of life by coordinating care with hospice providers so this life transition can be peaceful with loving care provided in a place our residents call “HOME”.
- To assist residents in maintaining their current level, or improving their current level of physical and mental functioning through activity, exercise, conversation, reading, stimulating games, proper nutrition, and a well-managed medication schedule.
- To address any health, social or psychological issues promptly to avoid hospitalization and to communicate with all persons involved in the resident’s care.
- For the resident to feel safe and have a sense of belonging.
- For the resident to be well-nourished and hydrated.
- For the resident to follow their Doctor’s plan for medications and diet.
- For the resident to feel clean and comfortable.
- For the resident to feel each day has meaning and purpose.
- For the resident to feel that Country Care is their home.
Country Care Assisted Living was voted “Best of the Best” in the Clare County Review. We would love for you to stop by and visit our home to see what others have learned to appreciate about us. Just give us a call at (989)330-1813 to set up a time to spend with you and your family. You can also visit us online at www.countrycareoffarwell.com.
Thanks for taking the time to find out what we are all about. Please let us know how we can be
of service to you or someone you know in our community.
Mark and Carrie Nageotte, Owners