The services we provide:
- Home cooked meals and snacks with attention to special diets
- Personal customized assistance with daily living.
- Medication management and pharmacy coordinated services
- Professional and compassionate caregivers
- Dressing and Bathing Assistance
- Bi-weekly laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Beautician services and hygiene/incontinence management
- Social, Crafts, Games, Music and Bible study activities
- Accept/Participate Veteran Affairs Aid and Attendance
- Accept/Participate with State Waiver program
- PT, OT, Nursing, Primary Care Physician coordinated services
- Hospice Care coordinated services
LONG TERM CARE
Basic rates for our private rooms start at $2,900.00 monthly. Assessments are done at intake and annually. Initial assessments require $500 non-refundable fee in addition to first month rent.
Note: Follow up Assessments may be necessary when any of these changes arise: hospitalization, cognitive changes, increased memory impairment, elopement risk, inappropriate dress, behavior changes, combative, increased incontinence, decreased appetite, increased pain.
Level of care Assessment Criteria
Level I: Included in basic rate ($2900)
Independent in transfers without device, independent in ADL’s (activities of daily living), oriented to time, person and place, functions independently.
Level II: ($3200-3500)
Decreased independence in showering and transfers, uses assistive device with stand assist one or more times daily, unsteady gait, daily toileting assistance, incontinent of bowel/bladder, monitoring vitals.
Level III: ($3800-4100)
Dependent in transfers and/or ADL, Wheelchair use, incontinent of bowel and/or bladder, uses depends, insulin dependence, moderate dementia (sundowners, confusion, anxiety or paranoia) needs re-orientation throughout each day, coordinated health care.
- Extra charges: Oxygen Dependence, Daily Nebulizer Treatments, Special Diets, Individual daily monitoring- each add $100 monthly. Ostomy or Wound Care Needs add $25 per change.
- If you would like to use your own furniture, (chair, dresser, night stand or bed) to make your room homier, we do encourage this. Small wall hangings are OK too, please bring 3M strip hangers.
- Long term care basic rates include: Constant care and supervision, all meals and snacks, medication management and dispense, assistance with all personal care and grooming, assistance with toileting, showers, laundry, group activities & scheduling/communication with health care.
- Additional costs are as follows: Incontinence products, Kleenex and hygiene products, all medications, beauty shop services, individual CNA advanced care at $20 hourly.
RESPITE AND END OF LIFE/HOSPICE CARE FEE POLICY
The following is a statement of our fees for providing temporary care for you or your loved one at our state licensed adult care home. This includes and all meals/snacks, medication dispense, assistance with toileting/showers and activities.
Respite and end of life care are available when a private room opens.
Basic Respite and Palliative Care: $130-140 per 24 hour day. All additional service fees apply.
End of Life/Hospice Care: $165 daily includes family support and individual monitoring.